Lazy Kitty, Crissy Armstrong Collection

Good morning Whimsy fans!  I'd like to share a card with you made with one of the new stamps from April.  It's called Lazy Kitty and you can find it HERE.  It comes with a sentiment as well but I didn't have room for it in this layout.


I traced an oval die around the image and then fussy cut his tail and foot to "hang" outside of the frame.
I must have had some ink on the side of my hand, the smudge on him happened when I was assembling the card.  I was so bummed!  But it's more obvious in the pictures than it really is.  





I'm so glad you stopped by the blog today!  I hope you enjoyed my little creation and feel inspired to get a little crafty this week!

1 comment

  1. Wonderful card! That is such a terrific image and I love how you colored it and especially love how you fussy cut out the tail...so clever! The background is great too. Thanks for sharing your talented work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team