Mia So Lonely

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Ellie here today, sharing my newest Whimsy creation.
Hope you're all doing good and found some great deals cyber shopping on Monday :-) Hopefully it included some crafty goodies too :-) I ended up just buying things for the kids, as usual. But I did buy myself a new OTT light on Black Friday at Joann's, the only store I went to on that busy shopping weekend. All other shopping was done online, and I think I am just about finished with my Christmas shopping :-)

For today's card I used the new cute stamp set "Mia So Lonely" from the Lizzy Love collection.


She's been heat embossed on bristol vellum card stock to prevent the ink from smearing. I love using that paper when coloring with pencils, but for some reason the ink takes super long to dry, even when heated with a heating tool, so to prevent that I like to emboss, and I love the look and feel of embossing. 

It's been colored with Faber Castell polychromos pencils. Edges of the white card stock ere inked using distress inks. 
I embellished with some die cut hearts, flower and twine and some paper piercing. The sentiment is part of this cute set, which also includes a few bows for her hair. I had actually stamped a bow to add, but then completely forgot about it, and didn't notice until I saw the bow on my desk, which was after I had taken photos, so my little miss Mia is not having a bow :-)

And that's all from me for today. Thanks so much for visiting the Whimsy blog. Be sure to come check back often for more Whimsy inspiration!

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team