Honey Little Spring Helper

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I am showing off one of the brand new February Release images "Honey Little Spring Helper" by Elisabeth Bell's Little Cottage Cuties Collection.  Don't you just swoon over Elisabeth Bell images?


I colored with Copics (colors below) And matched up with papers from Bo Bunny's Li' Miss Collection. I sewed down the pattern papers on to inked cream card stock, and light green card stock. I took one of the striped pattern papers and created a border with the Double Scallop Die also from Whimsy. I love this border die it is so versatile. Then the Whimsy Vine Die Set for something for thos mulberry roses to grown on. And then one more Whimsy Die "hello"  My tip for the day is don't stress when your papers or embellishments don't match up with your papers. My Hello sentiment and those roses... they were cream colored to start off. I used one of my Copics and colored them to match! Makes your supplies go so much farther!

Inside the card more of the same papers -

Copic colors used -


Make sure to visit the Whimsy Web Site to see all the NEW release items! Fabulous selection of great items again this month!

Thanks -
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team