Butterfly Sunset

Hello!

It's Linda here today with some inspiration for you and today I'm sharing a couple of cards using the clear stamp set Flight of the Butterflies.

I just love this set it's perfect for so many different occasions and the fact that you get several different stamps and sentiments makes it extremely versatile.



To make my cards I did a blended background using 3 colours of Distress Inks, and split the finished piece into 2 strips to use on my cards, so making both cards didn't really take much more time than making a single card.

As you can see I used 2 different sentiments from the set, plus the flight of butterflies and a single butterfly stamp, all from the same set.

To decorate I used some enamel dots including some from the Summer Breeze set and some lovely butterfly embellishments I had in my stash, but you could use a medium/large die cut butterfly if you preferred or any kind of butterfly embellishment you might have.

If you would like to know more details of how I made these cards, see some more photos or links to where those butterfly embellishments are from, please visit my blog here
Thanks for visiting.

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team