Meet Our Creative Team - Michelle

I am a Texas girl that loves raising Miniature Donkeys, Dwarf Nigerian Goats. With pet Chickens, Cats and Dogs. I am married to my best friend happily for over 30 years, who is my biggest supporter in my crafting. We are Antique Dealers to try and support us and our animals and love to repurpose and restore antiques.


1.) If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why? I love Whimsy Dies - they always work perfectly and have great details to them. I am addicted to Enamel Dots... a decade ago it was buttons for me, then came along these adorable self adhesive Enamel Dots. They are like Candy for your projects! And I of course have to say the STAMPS... so many styles and such beautiful image from great artist. You just fall in love over and over!

2.) If you could have a super power, what would it be? Wow that is hard. To blink and clean the house? Then I could have more time to stamp and color? I probably should say to have world peace, but a clean house would start world peace in my little world.

3.) List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you? hmmm. I am usually a pretty open book. One - I would rather stay home than go most places, I love my farm and being there with my animals. Two - My husband and I are usually always together, and I am sad when he is gone. We have worked together most of our married life, I really love that. Three - I am not the most organized person. Now that wouldn’t surprise you if you visit. But between the animals and the antique business - things pile up around our place. Sadly my Husband is as bad as I am.

4.) What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why? I guess that would be what is my favorite stamp... It leans on my craft desk in its original package as a little piece of art. “Pin the tail Donkey” ... yeah I know shocker there huh?

5.) What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium? I lean towards my Copics 99% of the time. Combos.. it is a mood thing. I love Pinks with Brown and in Spring Greens with Purples... But then again I do love the country feel of Reds/Blues/Browns.

6.) If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be? Mexican Food of any kind. Mongolian Beef is a top favorite and sadly I love cookies... Not the best for loosing weight for sure!

7.) What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team? My favorite part is simply the honor of being a member of one of the most talented group of ladies and working with the best stamps that come out.

8.) What challenges you when stamping/crafting? Trying new things. Especially when life gets busy - I hate to fall in a comfortable place and do the same thing over and over. I do love Clear and Simple cards but don’t think I pull it off like others do.















2 comments

  1. It’s nice to know a little more about you. And your chosen card is just sooo adorable !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team