Special Guest - Ilda Dias - Hugs Bunny and Farmhouse Wreaths


Hello there, today I have the pleasure of guest designing for Whimsy Stamps.
As soon as I saw this cute little Hugs Bunny set, I just knew I had to add it to my collection. I find hugs always make things better, especially when it comes to my kids. But, many times even adults need a hug too, especially when times are tough or someone just had a rough day. I'm pretty sure this set is going to be very loved.

Does Some Bunny Need a Hug Card - Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

To make this card, I started by stamping out the bear and bunny image on a piece of watercolor paper, using Blackout ink. I then masked the images and stamped out one of the wreaths from the Farm House Wreath set. Then I colored the images in using Tombow Dual Brush markers and blended the colors out with a water brush. The sentiment was stamped out using a white pigment ink on black cardstock, and then I heat set with white embossing powder. Finished the card by adhering the panel to an A2 top folding card and then added some sequins, Wink of Stella sparkle and glossy accents as a finishing touch.

Tombow Pens Used: 158, 177, 225, 772, 800, 942, 990, 992, N15

Here is a close up of this adorable embrace 💓
Does Some Bunny Need a Hug Card - Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps by ilovedoingallthingscrafty

I love how simple and sweet this card turned out and hope you did too. One of the hardest kinds of cards I find to make are sympathy cards, yet I think a card think this would be perfect just by changing out the sentiment. Thanks so much for stopping by, I've really enjoyed being a special guest for Whimsy Stamps and showcasing their wonderful products.

Happy Crafting  Everyone,  I'm sending HUGS to you all and please stop by my blog and say hello sometime 😊
Hugs Bunny  Farmhouse Wreaths

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much Ilda for being our special guest this month and creating such an ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team