Take Care Panda Bear

Hello Whimsy Friends,  so how have you crafty peeps been
all well I hope. What did you all think of this months release 
wasn't it a little beauty.

I have those cute little Panda Bears from the Paper Door Kit
to share with you lovely peeps today, I created the scene
with Distress Oxide Inks and drew in the 
bamboo with polychromos, I coloured these cutie pies
with copics.






I used the Card Builder Windows Die set to frame the scene.
Have a lovely rest of the months my crafty friends 
take care ...... 


3 comments

  1. This card is just fantastic! I love the background and how you arranged the pandas with bamboo to make a delightful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pandas -- is there a way to buy just the panda stamp set, without getting the whole kit and kaboodle?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team